So I managed to finish a few books that I had had saved on my shelf, along with two ARCs. Overall, I’d say my first month back to reading since the birth of Taryn has been more successful! I’ve long learned that my book comfort zone is paranormal/fantasy/romance, but in the last year I have discovered I really like historical fiction/romance. This month, I sadly finished a series that captivated my imagination. Caraval, you will be missed. The hangover crate I received from FaeCrate-which I promise I will try to post all of its amazing goodies-will hopefully get me through this Caraval drought.
But on to my shelf wrap-up! Nowhere near would the amount that established reviewers achieve, but I still say I am proud of my completion.
- Legendary by Stephanie Garber. Review
- Club Shadowlands by Cherise Sinclair
- A nice short story of how the real world of BDSM works. Consensual and safe. That’s what books of this genre should be.
- A Valiant Prince by S.E. Rose. Review
- Finale by Stephanie Garber. Review
- Otto the Otter by Chez Rafter. Review
- The Jasmine Wife by Jane Coverdale. Review
So this month, I am trying a few new things. I am participating in several Buddy Reads on Goodreads.
Also, I am reading a couple ARCs due to come out this month.
I am trudging along the In Death series-which really is overwhelming at the multitude of books in this series.
And hopefully I will finish Lady Smoke by Laura Sebastian.
How was your month of June? Whats on your July Reading List? For all those starting another book with a Goodreads club, good luck! The Readathon for The Procrastinators book club starts on the 8th and I am very excited (and truthfully bit nervous) for it!